3. Developing World
2. Climate Change
1. Parliament Elections 09
THINK3 - The rules
Participants must post at least twenty (20) times on the thinkaboutit.eu platform in order to qualify for the travel and reporting expeditions. TH!NKers who fail to post the minimum amount requested will not qualify.
Winners will be decided by the international jury members led by the EJC managing editor. In the selection process, jury will look at the following elements:
Comments that contain vulgar or abusive language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target groups with a specific ethnic, racial, national or minority background are prohibited on the site. If found the contents will be removed and appropriate action will be taken; any audio-visual contents that include the above mentioned elements will be taken out from the platform and any related websites. In addition, comments that are clearly “off topic” or spam, that promote services, products and companies/organisations, or that make unsupported accusations are also prohibited.
Furthermore, the contest seeks originality of the work. Any form of plagiarism is therefore prohibited both in text and audio-visual format. Participants should reference sources as much as possible, but make sure that all reference links and quotes are accurate. In addition, the participants are required to consider copyright issues when using third-party audio-visual contents. The EJC will not take any responsibility for issues that may arise due to this.
These elements will be considered in the selection process. The EJC reserves the right to use the articles for non-commercial purposes, such as research or publications about the TH!NK project.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Judges (The European Journalism Centre and other partners), whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
Terms of Service
- The Contest is open only to official TH!NK3: Developing World participants, who are 18 years of age or older.
- The EJC reserves the right to end the contest, make amendments to the terms and conditions listed here, or change prizes at any time, without notice;
- The EJC reserves the right to exclude any person from receiving an award of any kind;
- The EJC is not liable for damage or loss to any prizes during shipping or any import taxes/duties;
- The EJC is not liable for any fault or technical failure of the prizes, nor is The EJC to be held liable for any damage or injury caused by any fault or technical failure of the prizes;